With social media becoming the in-thing today, dip powder nail images are ruling the roost on the internet. Of late, it has become more popular than the gel polish because of its specific inherent advantages.
- Dip powder manicures last much longer than gel nail polish.
- They have a beautiful matte finish, much unlike the glossy gel polish jobs.
- Dip powder does not entail exposure to UV radiation.
- A range of dip powder color combinations is available.
- Excellent products like NuGenesis dipping powder make your nails more beautiful than they have ever been before.
- Removing dip powder polish is a comfortable procedure.
Contact us for your nail supplies and get it delivered at your doorstep.
In this blog, we shall discuss a couple of dip powder designs that can turn heads because of the sheer beauty of your nails. However, we shall go through the process in brief before comparing some exotic designs.
The Dip Powder Procedure
- Clean your nails using sanitizers and soap.
- Prepare your nails by using a sterilized nail file to smooth out the sharp edges.
- Use a sterilized cuticle pusher to push the cuticles out of harm’s way.
- Apply a good quality base coat to the nail.
- Dip your nail in NuGenesis nails and ensure to cover the entire nail.
- Dust off the excess powder using a gentle brush.
- Repeat the entire procedure to get a good coating.
- Carry on with the same procedure for all your fingers.
- Apply a topcoat using a delicate brush.
- Draw any design you like so that it stands out.
- The topcoat dries within minutes of applying.
- Your nail manicure is over. Enjoy these beautiful designs and show them off on Instagram and Pinterest.
Some designs that you can love to have
Here are some dip powder manicure designs that look trendy.
Alternating between red and blue
Though many women prefer to have the same colors and designs on all their nails, one can experiment by alternating contrasting colors like blue and red. The advantage of dipping powder jobs is that it offers excellent opportunities to experiment with a dazzling spectrum of colors. (more…)